This week I have learned:
- what a brilliant writer my old mate Barney is. I knew that anyway, but his new project is a wonderful reminder: https://www.64beautifulgames.com/blog-1/2018/6/22/games-21-22-23
- the cards. I’m getting obsessed by the cards. They’re great.
- sometimes the best conversations are the impromptu. Making space for those is so important.
- forget data breaches and Cambridge Analytica – if Facebook dare again suggest to me to take a selfie because it’s national selfie day I’m quitting.
- judging when it’s still not too late to do something differently is a great art.
- The WB40 Live is edging closer to being a thing.
Next week: Amsterdam, a Chiltern retreat, and a day pretending that Thetford is in Africa.
The week in photos: